List of Best 10 Super Speciality Private Hospitals in Delhi, India
India is one country which has witnessed a lot of growth in the medical world. Not only Indian doctors are now leading practitioners in the field of medicine across the world, but also patients from different parts of the world are coming to India for treatment. These hospitals are able to offer world class medical care at the least cost possible compared to foreign countries.
Following are the List of Top 10 Hospitals:
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road: Best hospitals in Delhi for heart diseases, open heart surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, valve replacement, Cardiac Surgery. International Patient Services team of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute will help you with scheduling appointments with your doctors.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket : Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with 500+ bedded facility offers treatment across all medical disciplines of Bone Marrow Transplant, Urology, Nephrology, Kidney Transplant, Cardiac, Oncology (Medical, Surgical and Radiotherapy), Neurosciences, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, , Aesthetics and Reconstructive Surgery, and other ancillary services.
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj: It is a 200 bed NABH certified multi-speciality tertiary care hospital. Fortis Healthcare's vision of providing a world-class integrated healthcare delivery system in India with the finest medical skills and compassionate patient care.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon:Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon, is a multi-super speciality. It endeavours to be the 'Mecca of Healthcare' for Asia Pacific and beyond. Set on a spacious 11-acre campus with 1000 beds.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj: With 400+ bedded healthcare facility providing services in medical disciplines of Cardiac, Oncology, Neurosciences, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, Urology and Kidney Transplants, Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. Here laparoscopic surgeons have performed more than 30,000+ operations.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali : Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali, is a 350+ bedded hospital. Visit here for specialties like Cardiac Sciences, Aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, Orthopaedics and Joint replacement, Oncology, Nephrology and Kidney transplant.
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon : Medanta The Medicity provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 22+ super-specialties. Medanta treat 20,000+ patients from around the globe every year.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi : BLK Super Speciality Hospital has world-class healthcare to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in India. BLK has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 60 consultation rooms.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon : Artemis Hospital spread across 9 acres, is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Apollo Hospitals, Delhi: Apollo Hospitals is a super speciality hospital providing world-class treatment & health care services in India. Apollo Hospitals was the forerunner of integrated healthcare in Asia, as well as globally.
"India is placed among the top three medical tourism destinations in Asia, mainly due to the low cost of treatment, quality healthcare infrastructure and availability of highly-skilled doctors, says a study."
India is known mostly for its cost-effective medical treatments along with high standards in cardiology, orthopaedics, nephrology, oncology and neuro surgery.